- Time-on-Ice integration: For customers using the TOI iPad app, Steva & Performance, this time-saving integration connects TOI shift data with your digital game video. This gives you the ability to easily have a single video clip for every shift, for every player, for every game that they play. Optional ability to restrict access so that players only see their shifts, not those of other players.
|Use TOI iPad app to effortlessly create perfect video clips|
- “Hot Keys”: For proficient users, shortcut keys in the video window allow you to quickly fast forward, rewind, pause and play.
- Import calendars: Import your existing practice, training and game schedules into Pointstreak via iCal Format.
- Improved look for Game Library: Based on customer feedback, the game library has been redesigned to be more intuitive and user-friendly.
- One person can manage multiple teams: If given permission, a single user can login to Pointstreak Performance and manage multiple teams.
- Auto Game Recaps for lacrosse: Instant written game summaries are now customized for the sport of lacrosse. Think of it like a robotic beat writer that covers every single game and never misses a deadline.
- Self-administration in calendar tool: Allow your customers to login and self-edit their registrations, eliminating phone calls and emails from customers asking for changes. Another improvement: Customers who buy a 5-pack of sessions don’t have to register for all 5 sessions at the point of purchase; they can buy a 5-pack and then register later at their convenience for specific sessions. You secure their business sooner while helping people with busy lives plan out their schedules.
- Plot your customers on a map: Export your players’ mailing addresses and easily upload to Google Maps (regardless of whether you’re using Pointstreak’s Google Map integration), creating a plot of where all your customers live.
- Social login: Allow your customers to login to your registration system using their existing Google, Facebook or Twitter account. An ideal solution for leagues whose customers only register once or twice a year and often forget what username and password they used the prior year.
- Force customer to pay outstanding balance: Customer cannot perform a new registration if they have an outstanding balance. Spend less time as a collections officer and more time on what matters.
|“No pay, no play”|
- Search Widget: Easily add a search box to your website to allow your customers and fans to search for any content on your site.
|Help visitors find what they’re looking for|
- Auto game recaps automatically post to news aggregator: Pointstreak Sites baseball clients can choose to automatically post their Narrative Science generated game summaries to their Pointstreak-powered homepage.