- Improved Search: Search bar on pointstreak.com allows players, fans, etc., to search for leagues, teams and player profiles across all sports.
a. Scoreclock vs. elapsed time: You now have the choice between scoreclock time and elapsed time when editing a game in the Game Tool.
b. Scheduled Officials in scoring app: Any referees or linesmen added to a scheduled game will automatically appear in the hockey scoring app after scorekeeper selects a game.
c. More types of team admin restrictions: League admins can now set varying levels of access for their team admins. For example, you could give team admins access to enter scores, but not to schedule new games, or you could allow team admins to schedule new games, but not edit the team roster.
- Pre-authorized charges: Allows you to pre-authorize a charge to a customer that can be later applied in full, in part or not at all. A common application is in little leagues where volunteers who don’t fulfill their commitments are charged a penalty.
- New admin training area: Redesigned training materials with improved navigation, updated how-to documents and demonstration videos intended to cover all the fundamentals of Pointstreak Registration.
- Email history: Keeps an archive of emails you have sent from the system in the past.
- Add email attachments: new ability to add attachments to your registration confirmation emails. Particularly useful for extra information or cross-promotion (e.g. “Coupon for $10.00 at our pro shop” or “Tryout sessions start in August!”
- Mobile-friendly photo display: Displaying pictures from your Photo Albums no longer requires a Flash plug-in. This means photos will display on popular mobile devices that don’t support Flash (notably Apple (iPad, iPhone) and Android devices).
- First to certify: Pointstreak 5050 becomes the first electronic raffle vendor to be certified under Gaming Laboratories International new technical standard for Electronic Raffle Systems (GLI-31).
>> Learn more
- Branded mobile site: Mobile-friendly site customized with your branding allows raffle participants to look up current jackpot, enter for optional 2nd chance draw, view rules & regulations and learn about the benefiting charity – all from their smartphone!
>> Example: Chicago Cubs Charities
- Industry recognition: Pointstreak 5050 nominated for Best in Sports Technology alongside fellow nominees MLB Advanced Media, NeuLion and Yinzcam.
>> Learn more
- New name: 5050 Central renamed to Pointstreak 5050.