- Multi-language support for North American pro leagues: North American clients who use “Pointstreak Stats PRO” can now configure their stats to display in multiple languages, for example, English / Spanish / French.
- iPad app beta test: Register for a chance to be a beta tester for our new iPad hockey scoring app (official launch Winter 2013).
- Improved volunteer sign up process:Improved sign up process informs potential volunteers of what volunteer positions are available and how many hours are expected of them. Other improvements include more customization (e.g. add links to volunteer forms, customize help text, customized questions and functionality (e.g. user can easily add other volunteers, user can choose specific team to volunteer for, etc).
- Automated Waitlist: If you reach your pre-defined cap, any further registrants will be automatically added to a Wait List to be approved by an authorized administrator.
- Photo Gallery: The new photo uploader allows you to upload multiple pictures at once. The new drag and drop reordering makes managing photos in your albums easier than ever.
- News Aggregator: Along with a cleaner look, a share bar has also been implemented to allow for sharing of your news articles to facebook, twitter, and other social media with just a few clicks
- iPhone and iPad compatibility: The Photo Gallery and News Aggregator are now viewable on the iPhone and iPad.
- Introducing “Goldrush”: Enables consumers from multiple venues to participate in the same raffle draw which can span multiple days. This allows fundraisers to maximize their efforts by extending the draws across a longer time frame and more venues creating bigger pots, which further fuels sales.
- NEW PRODUCT – Time on Ice iPad app: Purpose-built iPad app with easy drag ‘n drop interface allows hockey coaches to track, view and share time on ice information for their hockey team. Track TOI for each player in different game situations, easily share with your coaching staff, toggle entire lines at once, etc. Free version has restricted functionality and allows you to track TOI for one game. Upgrade to a full, unrestricted version for a yearly subscription of $200. Download free version via Apple App Store (iPad only).
- Buzzer Apps enhancements: “Special Events” banner: Through Buzzer Apps’ backend tools you can add a graphical image that will appear on your home screen scoreboard tab for a scheduled amount of time (perfect for promoting special events or posting a message during your off-season).
- Social media integration: On top of existing Twitter integration, now you can easily add your Facebook and YouTube accounts.
- 5050 Central integration: Extend the reach of your raffle draw by displaying the current pot in real-time on mobile devices to fans who are nearby, but can’t see the venue’s display screens. Also displayed: Winning ticket numbers and historical draws.