The Wave’s online league and camp registration software becomes its secret marketing weapon!
- Gained a competitive advantage by having a powerful marketing tool to track who their customer is, what programs they signed up for and how to reach them with promotional messages.
- Removed the administrative drag caused by in-person registration, allowing the Wave to expand from 1 program to 75.
- Solid two-way partnership with Pointstreak and improved operational efficiency gave the Wave the confidence to expand their business.
- 85% of Wave Hockey customers now register online at their own convenience.
- Worked with Pointstreak to develop and pioneer a ‘registration calendar’ module that was well suited to promote and sell the Wave’s camps.
- Streamlined process freed up staff to focus on sales, upselling and good customer service.
Eight years ago, Anthony Miele, Vice President and General Manager of Wave Hockey, had no solid information on his customers, only offered one program and had one staff member whose time was consumed by a cumbersome registration process. Today, Wave Hockey offers 75 camps & programs and boasts complete transparency on a targeted database of over 27,000 customers – well over the size of an average town in Ontario – a key marketing tool in his battle for marketplace superiority thanks to Pointstreak’s online league registration platform.
READ MORE => DOWNLOAD FULL CASE STUDY